Freshwater and Sea Fishing
The area around Gartnagrenach has both freshwater lochs and sea fishing. You can walk directly from the house to Loch Linnhe, where the local angling club keeps a visitors boat. Permits can be got locally.
Sea fishing and boat trips are available locally from Tayvallich and Crinan.
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer