Freshwater and Sea Fishing
The area around Gartnagrenach has both freshwater lochs and sea fishing. You can walk directly from the house to Loch Linnhe, where the local angling club keeps a visitors boat. Permits can be acquired locally.
Sea fishing and boat trips are available locally from Tayvallich and Crinan.
Prices from £425.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room. Arrival/departure dates and number of nights stay may be flexible, please contact us. Contact us direct for any last minute special offers.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Many varieties of local wildlife
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer