Holiday location ideal for both couples and families.
The area around the house is great not just for families looking for a relaxing holiday but also for couples who will appreciate the extra space the property allows.
The grounds offer a safe environment and a large garden for both young and old to play in. Tennis and badminton sets, boules and a football are all here so you don't need to bring them. In nearby Lochgilphead we have a public swimming pool and sports centre.
Prices from £475.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer