Pet Friendly Accommodation in rural Mid Argyll
We welcome dog owners to our pet friendly accommodation. There are numerous forest walks around the house which means you can give the dog a good walk before you maybe venture out in the car. Dog bed can be provided and we have an outside tap and drying shed to help with washing down before going back into the house.
We don't restrict to dogs and also welcome cats.
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer