Scottish Beaver Trial
The house is ideally located to allow you to explore the beaver trails and lochs without using the car. Both the main beaver lochs, Coille Bhar and Barnluasgan are only a 10 minute stroll from the house. Really handy as they are most active at dawn and dusk when you are most likely to see a Kapdale Beaver!
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peace and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer