Ancient History and Archaeology
Within our grounds we have an ancient ruined farmstead and chambered cairn you can explore. Nearby tracks take you to ruins at Oib and Arichonan. Kilmartin Glen is steeped in history with castles such as Carnasserie, hill forts including Dunadd and standing stones and museum. Full details are in the information pack in the house.
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peace and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer