Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
Gartnagrenach Holidays Booking Terms and Conditions
Temporary Change - Coronavirus and COVID 19
If you (the Hirer) or any of your party develop or have symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of your holiday start date, or you receive a Test & Protect (Track & Trace) alert, you must inform us immediately. You (the Hirer) must also inform us if you or any of your party, develop symptoms or receive an alert within the 48 hour period before your holiday is due to start.
YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL to Gartnagrenach. It is important that you stay at home and follow the latest government and NHS guidance.
During Your Stay
If you (the Hirer) or any of your party develop symptoms then you should return home immediately for your period of self-isolation if you are able to do so safely.
If you (the Hirer) are unable to do this then you are liable for any additional costs and charges for any extended period that you (the Hirer) or any of your party remain at Gartnagrenach in line with our advertised costs.
If we (the Lessor) have to cancel your booking due to a previous booking extending due to a period of self isolation then we will offer you
- a full refund or
- the option to reschedule booking to a future agreed date
When booking your short break or holiday at Gartnagrenach with us (the Lessor) the following terms and conditions apply. By making this booking you, (the Hirer), confirm that you accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- Hire duration – reservations are from 17:00 on first day until 09:30 on last day of reservation, unless with the prior agreement of us, the Lessor. The Hirer agrees to vacate the hired premises at the termination of the period of hire.
- The Hirer must be over 18.
- At time of booking the Hirer must confirm numbers on the booking and have authority to sign for and on behalf of all of his party.
- The Hirer accepts that number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises unless by prior agreement.
- The Hirer accepts that we, the Lessor, do not accept bookings for “stag” or “hen” parties.
- The Hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
- Payment. A non refundable deposit of 10% of the total hire charge must be paid at time of booking. The balance of the hire charge must be paid at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. We, the Lessor, may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the hire charge is not sent by this date.
- Payments can be made by cheque (payable to Gartnagrenach Holidays), bank transfer, credit/debit card or cash. Any cash should only be sent by recorded delivery.
- If the booking is made within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday payment in full at the time of booking is required.
- The Hirer accepts that, in the event of their cancellation, while all reasonable efforts will be made by us to re-let the property, they will be responsible for paying for the period of hire booked if a substitute cannot be found.
- A security deposit of £100 is payable in cash on arrival. This will be refunded if no damage or additional costs incurred.
- The hire cost is inclusive of electricity and fuel costs, subject to fair usage policy. A nominal amount of electricity of 140 units per week is included, any units over this amount will be charged at cost. No charging of electric vehicles.
- The Hirer will ensure that the property is left in a clean and tidy condition and that the property and its contents are respected at all times. No smoking permitted within the premises. If damage occurs (beyond fair wear and tear) or excessive cleaning is required the Hirer is obliged to pay us, the Lessor, in respect of this damage. A claim may be made on the security deposit provided.
- If for any reason beyond our, the Lessor’s, control the property is unavailable on the day when the hire is due to begin (e.g. due to flooding, fire damage etc.) we will refund to you, the Hirer, the full sum of rents and charges already paid.
- We, the Lessor, do not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense where our obligations are prevented or affected by reason of force majeure. Force Majeure means any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid such as war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, epidemic, pandemic, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions etc.
- Liability – We, the Lessor, accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of your party or their property, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises, however caused.
- Any of the Hirer’s vehicle(s) is left at the property entirely at the risk of the owner of the vehicle.
- The Hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of his party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbouring residents or occupiers. Strictly no bonfires or loud music.
- The Hirer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied.
- The Hirer shall undertake to keep pets under control at all times, and will not leave pets unattended inside the property. A claim on the security deposit may be made for additional cleaning costs of any pet damage or fouling.
- The Hirer undertakes to relieve us, the Lessor, from any liability for damage or injury by any member of his party, however caused.
- The Hirer understands that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a Holiday. As such Section 12(2) and Paragraphs of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply to the letting to the Hirer.
- We, the Lessor, reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- We, the Lessor, in the event of any breach of the above conditions reserve the right to re-enter the property and terminate the hire.