Whisky and its heritage
We are centrally located for visits to distilleries on the mainland such as those in Campbeltown and Oban.
Day trips to the distilleries on the Islands of Islay and Jura can be taken by car ferry from Kennacraig and in the summer months a passenger ferry operates from Tayvallich to Craighouse on Jura.
Arran distillery can also be visited by taking a short ferry crossing from Skipness.
All the main ferry details and timetables can be found on www.calmac.co.uk
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer