Canoeing, kayaking and sailing holidays.
From inland freshwater lochs, sea water lochs and inlets and the wild Atlantic this area is ideal for those searching for both water based and on shore holidays, including those who like wild swimming.
From Gartnagrenach there is nearby easy access to lochs and the sea. We offer a large yard with room for trailers and secure storage for your canoes, kayaks etc for when you are exploring this area by car, bike or on foot.
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer