Christmas and New Year
This part of Argyll offers all you need to get away from the rat race. No large retail centres, instead local specialist shops. Long walks in the quiet countryside and cool crisp winter air.
There is nowhere better to recharge your batteries than here at Gartnagrenach. We have everything you need including cosy fires and central heating, perfect for an out of season break.
We would be pleased to welcome you to our holiday home over the festive period.
Prices from £525.00
Gartnagrenach is a traditional stone built farmhouse on the edge of Knapdale Forest. The accommodation consists of living room, separate lounge/dining room, both with satellite television, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room.
- Traditional stone built farmhouse
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room
- Varieties of local wildlife
- Peaceful and tranquil location
- Central location to explore all Mid Argyll has to offer